- Admission: Submitting application form through Office of International Affair UGM (link).
- After receiving approval for the submitted application form, the applicant confirm their participation by submitting required documents including itinerary, and proof of payment.
- The participant are expected to arrive in Yogyakarta two days (D – 2) prior to the deployment day
- The participant must attend pre-departure training prior to the deployment
- The participant must stay in the location of SCS-CEL during the period of the program
- After completion of the program, participant must submit a final report
- Attending post-program general meeting D + 1 after field period
b. Attached documents
- Visa (depends on the country of origin)
- Letter of Intent from the university of the participants
- Color photo the participants (2 x 3cm @2, and 3 x 4cm @2)
USD 100 per person, covered meals, accommodation, and program during SCS-CEL program in field; excluding accommodations in Yogyakarta prior and after SCS-CEL program